The first seven seasons of “Game of Thrones” launched quite a few subplots and characters, many of whom go by a quantity of utterly totally different names and all of whom seem to rock a beard.
The residents of the Seven Kingdoms drop like flies and usually shockingly come once more to life seasons later. Even in case you’ve been diligently watching since Day 1, it’s a lot to take care of observe of.
Ahead of the eighth and final season, take a have a look at your knowledge of the world of Westeros — and determine up some trivia for your “Game of Thrones” watch celebration.
1. What’s the title of Arya Stark’s sword?
2. What does the phrase Khaleesi seek the advice of with?
|A.||One of Daenerys Targaryen’s captured cities|
|B.||One of Daenery Targaryen’s titles|
|C.||One of Daenerys Targaryen’s dragons|
|D.||The title of Daenerys Targaryen’s advisor|
3. What’s the state of affairs the place most scenes in the North beneath The Wall are filmed?
4. Which character furthermore Jon Snow has moreover died and been resurrected by a Red Priest?
5. What’s the official title for the naked stroll Cersei did in the Season 5 finale?
|A.||March of the Adulteress|
|B.||Walk of Shame|
|C.||Penance for The Faith|
|D.||Walk of Atonement|
6. Arya’s direwolf is named…
7. Which of the following characters has not been carried out by a quantity of actors?
8. The Tyrell ancestral home is…
9. Aside from his twin, Cersei, Jaime Lannister has slept with what quantity of ladies?
|A.||“A wench in every kingdom.”|
10. Tyrion Lannister murdered his father, Tywin, with…
|D.||He strangled him with a necklace|
11. Aside from Valyrian Steel, what else can kill White Walkers?
12. Which character is the Three-Eyed Raven?
|A.||The High Sparrow|
13. A phrase that Melisandre, aka The Red Woman, steadily repeats is…
|A.||“All men must die”|
|B.||“The night is dark and full of terrors”|
|C.||“Winter is coming”|
|D.||“Hold the door”|
14. Brienne is from…
|B.||The Iron Islands|
15. Right sooner than her Season 4 marriage to Tyrion, Sansa Stark briefly thought she’d marry…
16. What amount Lord Commander of the Night’s Watch was Jon Snow?
17. How did Khal Drogo kill Daenerys’ brother Viserys?
|A.||Blew him up with wildfire|
|B.||Poured molten gold on his head|
|C.||Decapitated him with a sword|
|D.||Infected him with greyscale|
18. Which king did Jamie Lannister slay to earn his “Kingslayer” nickname?
|A.||King Robert Baratheon|
|B.||King Aegon I Targaryen|
|C.||King Aerys II Targaryen|
|D.||King Joffrey Baratheon|
19. Now that Season 7 revealed Jon Snow’s true dad and mother, how are Daenerys and Jon related?
|A.||She’s his cousin|
|B.||She’s his aunt|
|C.||She’s his half-sister|
|D.||She’s his precise mother|
20. What’s the title of the music associated to House Lannister that carried out on the Red Wedding?
|A.||The Bear and the Maiden Fair|
|B.||A Lannister Always Pays His Debts|
|C.||The Rains of Castamere|
|D.||What Is Dead May Never Die|
21. Who really poisoned Joffrey?
22. What’s The Hound’s precise title?
|C.||Ser Davos Seaworth|
23. Ramsay brainwashed Theon to imagine his title was…
24. The sassy little girl who acknowledged, ‘We know no king but the King in the North’ is from House…
25. Petyr Baelish can be referred to as…
|B.||Master of Whisperers|
|C.||Lord of the Vale|
|D.||The Faceless Man|
Season premiere Game of Thrones
9 p.m. Sunday on HBO
1. C; 2. B; 3. D; 4. C; 5. D; 6. B; 7. D; 8. B; 9. D; 10. B; 11. B; 12. D; 13. B; 14. C; 15. A; 16. A; 17. B; 18. C; 19. B; 20. C; 21. C; 22. B; 23. C; 24. D; 25. A