In an-all United Kingdom conflict, Josh Warrington places his IBF featherweight championship on the road in opposition to Carl Frampton from the Manchester Enviornment in Manchester, England.
MORE: Be a part of DAZN to observe Canelo and 100+ battle nights a 12 months
Warrington (27-Zero, 6 KOs) shocked the boxing world in Could when he beat Lee Selby through cut up choice in his hometown of Leeds to seize the IBF strap.
Since struggling the primary lack of his profession when he dropped the WBA tremendous featherweight title to Leo Santa Cruz in January 2017, Frampton’s (26-1, 15 KOs) has reeled off three consecutive victories.
Who will stroll out of Manchester the very best featherweight within the UK?
Keep locked in as Sporting Information could have stay protection of Warrington vs. Frampton beginning at three p.m. ET.
(All instances Japanese.)
Warrington vs. Frampton outcomes
2:37 p.m.: Subsequent at Warrington vs. Frampton, Michael Conlan faces Jason Cunningham. The largest check within the profession thus far for (9-Zero, 6 KOs), as Cunningham (24-5, 6 KOs) brings a rugged fashion that might give Conlan some issues.
2:30 p.m.: Nathan Gorman def. Razvan Cojanu by unanimous choice (120-108, 119-109, 119-109). Complete domination by Gorman. Confirmed nice footwork, hand pace and higher than common energy to simply get by Cojanu. Do not know why Cojanu had any complaints after the battle conclued. He had little will to be in there and was nothing greater than a heat physique for Gorman.
2:10 p.m.: Impressed with Gorman after eight rounds, as he is displaying all the arsenal. Cojanu must put the foot on the pedal rapidly or will probably be three consecutive losses.
1:53 p.m.: All Gorman by means of 4 rounds. Plain and easy, he is been extra lively. Cojanu has the look on his face that he would somewhat be some other place.
1:37 p.m.: Proper now at Warrington vs. Frampton, Nathan Gorman fights Razvan Cojanu in heavyweight motion. Attention-grabbing contest as Cojanu (16-Four, 9 KOs) is a former world title challenger, dropping to-then WBO titleholder Joseph Parker in Could 2017. Be careful for Gorman (14-Zero, 11 KOs), as he is a stable prospect, however faces his first actual check.
1:28 p.m.: Tommy Fury def. Jevgenijs Andrejevs by unanimous choice (40-36). Good efficiency by Fury for making his debut. He labored the physique properly and used his imposing strain to cruise to a profitable first outing.
1:07 p.m.: Kicking off Warrington vs. Frampton are gentle heavyweights Tommy Fury and Jevgenijs Andrejevs. Fury, who’s making his professions debut, is the youthful brother of lineal heavyweight champion Tyson.
1:00 p.m.: Welcome to Sporting Information’ stay protection of Warrington vs. Frampton. Going to be an thrilling afternoon of fights. Seize the refreshements and revel in Warrington vs. Frampton.
Warrington vs. Frampton battle card
- Josh Warrington vs. Carl Frampton for Warrington’s IBF Featherweight title
- Mark Heffron vs. Liam Williams for the vacant British Middleweight title
- Martin Murray vs. Hassan N’Dam; Middleweights
- Michael Conlan vs. Jason Cunningham; Featherweights
- Nathan Gorman vs. Razvan Cojanu; Heavyweights
- Billy Joe Saunders vs. Charles Adamu; Tremendous Middleweights
- Tommy Fury vs. Jevgenijs Andrejevs; Gentle Heavyweights
- Paddy Barnes vs. Isaac Quaye; Flyweights
- Sam Maxwell vs. Jamie Quinn; Junior Welterweights
- Troy Williamson vs. Rafael Jackiewicz; Middleweights
- Lyndon Arthur vs. Emmanuel Feuzeu; Gentle Heavyweights
- Harvey Horn vs. Josue Bendana; Flyweights
- Jack Massey vs. Jiri Svacina; Cruiserweights
Warrington vs. Frampton newest information
– Michael Conlan talks with Sporting Information on Christmas and his fundamental purpose for 2019.