The 2019 NFL Draft is fast approaching, nevertheless fairly a bit can change in phrases of players’ shares sooner than it arrives in late April. As teams get nearer appears on the top prospects on the NFL Combine in late February and skilled day workout routines in March, some will rise or fall on draft boards throughout the league.
For now, proper right here is a check out the simplest 100 players obtainable inside the 2019 NFL Draft regardless of place, and the best way extreme each could possibly be chosen based mostly totally on crew desires, place scarcity and completely different components.
IYER: Latest NFL mock draft of 2019 first spherical
2019 NFL Draft prospects: Big board of top 100 players
1. NIck Bosa, DE, Ohio State
Bosa, at 6-3, 270 kilos, could also be dominant dashing the passer from any spot with good power, measurement and smarts. He carries further explosive upside than brother Joey of the Chargers.
2. Josh Allen, OLB/DE, Kentucky
Allen is loaded with strikes to get to the quarterback at a clean 6-4, 258 kilos. He moreover has the athleticism to help in second-level cross safety.
3. Quinnen Williams, DT, Alabama
Williams shot up the draft board as a disruptive inside drive for the Crimson Tide. His enormous physique (6-4, 295 kilos) suggests Aaron Donald-like potential.
4. Rashan Gary, DT/DE, Michigan
Gary is rising as a high-upside, versatile participant. He makes use of his arms, power and large physique at 6-5, 280 kilos to occupy run-blockers, and he moreover has some intriguing inside pass-rush means.
5. Montez Sweat, OLB/DE, Mississippi State
Sweat brings splendid measurement (6-6, 241 kilos) and relentless productiveness as an edge pass-rusher. He matches best in a base 3-4 scheme.
6. D.Ok. Metcalf, WR, Ole Miss
Metcalf is a conventional size-speed prospect at 6-4, 230 kilos who can every stretch the sector and use his power to catch contested balls in web site guests and inside the pink zone.
7. T.J. Hockenson, TE, Iowa
Hockenson has the very best measurement at 6-5, 243 kilos to do one thing and each half at tight end alongside along with his arms, physicality, smarts and agility. He can be the next good all-around participant on the place.
8. Clelin Ferrell, DE, Clemson
Ferrell’s measurement at 6-5, 260 kilos provides an excellent baseline as an out of doorways run-stopper and explosiveness as a pass-rusher.
9. Ed Oliver, DT/DE, Houston
Oliver has slipped solely because of this of there’s a question of what place he matches best on the road of protection. He has transform further of an end/kind out tweener at 6-1, 274 kilos in heaps of scouts’ eyes comparatively than a can’t-miss inside pass-rush presence. But he is nonetheless a top-five line prospect.
10. Devin White, ILB, LSU
White reveals elite athleticism whereas defending flooring in opposition to the run and has okay instincts to be a top intermediate cowl man. At 6-0, 240 kilos, he is merely the rangiest defender inside the 2019 class.
11. Greedy Williams, CB, LSU
Williams carries a protracted, lean physique at 6-3, 184 kilos with unusual tempo, quickness and agility for his measurement. He is not basically probably the most bodily participant, nevertheless he is principally sound in safety, and he makes use of his measurement properly on the road to interrupt up routes.
12. Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida
Taylor offers good agility, smarts and technique to take care of most athletic edge-rushers given his measurement at 6-5, 334 kilos. He has been rising up boards as scouts be taught he could also be higher than solely a correct kind out.
13. Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma
Murray has some “it” qualities at quarterback to affiliate along with his Heisman Trophy-winning passing and dealing. He lacks splendid measurement at 5-10, 195 kilos and isn’t the pocket prototype, nevertheless his playmaking ablity is partaking enough for him to be drafted earlier than his profile suggests.
MORE: Best, worst matches for Murray in NFL Draft
14. Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio State
Haskinks cemented his stock late inside the Buckeyes’ 2018 season, when he had some jaw-dropping video video games alongside along with his massive arm and downfield accuracy. He has splendid measurement as a sturdy pocket passer (6-3, 220 kilos) with the becoming dose of athleticism.
15. Josh Jacobs, RB, Alabama
A smart, full once more at 5-10, 216 kilos who runs with good imaginative and prescient and power, Jacobs is equally elusive as an out of doorways runner and receiver.
16. Deandre Baker, CB, Georgia
Baker performs bigger than measurement (5-11, 185 kilos) and can present any crew a good, bodily safety presence.
17. Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson
Wilkins brings measurement at 6-4, 315 kilos, and he is basically probably the most versatile of the Tigers’ first round-worthy linemen. He is equally adept at controlling blocks vs. the run and attending to the passer.
18. Andre Dillard, OT, Washington State
Dillard is light on ft for his measurement (6-5, 306 kilos) and carries all of the pure pass-protection skills NFL teams love.
19. Jonah Williams, OT, Alabama
Williams is a clear cross protector who can be massive sufficient at 6-5, 301 kilos to pave the best way wherein inside the working recreation.
20. Dexter Lawrence, DT, Clemson
Lawrence is a textbook inside run-stuffer with splendid measurement (6-4, 351 kilos) to every occupy and engulf overmatched blockers.
21. Marquise Brown, WR, Oklahoma
Brown offers hundreds of flash as a field-stretching receiver at 5-10, 160 kilos. He has elite vertical tempo, plus good quickness going into and coming out of routes.
22. Devin Bush, ILB, Michigan
Bush cleans up in opposition to the run alongside along with his quickness, and at 5-10, 225 kilos, he has all of the attributes teams need in a cover linebacker.
23. Brian Burns, DE/OLB, Florida State
Coming off 15.5 sacks in his remaining Seminoles season, Burns is a dynamic edge pass-rusher and athlete. At 6-5, 231 kilos, he should get barely more durable with a view to be used on working downs inside the NFL.
24. Cody Ford, G/OT, Oklahoma
Ford is a difficult mauler at 6-4, 330 kilos who can open working lanes from correct kind out or guard. He is athletic enough to develop as a pass-blocker, too.
25. N’Keal Harry, WR, Arizona State
At 6-4, 216 kilos, Harry is a matchup nightmare by the pink zone. He moreover could also be a sturdy deep threat.
26. Byron Murphy, CB, Washington
What Murray offers up in measurement (5-11, 170 kilos) and press safety potential, he makes up for in tempo, aggressiveness and ball-hawking skills.
27. Jerry Tillery, DT, Notre Dame
Tillery was a beast as a three-technique at Notre Dame. At 6-7, 305 kilos, he matured properly alongside along with his play and temperament to unleash the simplest of his inside pass-rush skills.
28. Jaylon Ferguson, OLB/DE, Louisiana Tech
Carrying some good pop as a pass-rusher and having been productive in that area, Ferguson will get on the sector first inside the NFL as an infinite (6-5, 269 kilos), pure run-stopper on the sting.
29. Irv Smith, TE, Alabama
Smith is a technically sound run blocker and route runner who has confirmed some vertical receiving juice to go along with compact measurement (6-3, 243 kilos).
30. Trayvon Mullen, CB, Clemson
Mullen is rising after an up-and-down 2018 season to face out alongside along with his measurement (6-1, 194 kilos), tempo, measurement and physicality.
31. Drew Lock, QB, Missouri
Entering the draft as a four-year starter from Missouri, Lock has the arm to associate with his splendid measurement at 6-4, 225 kilos. He moreover has the fearlessness and elusiveness NFL teams like in an aggressive passer.
32. Dalton Risner, OT, Kansas State
Risner is a technically sound lineman with a suggest streak to pair alongside along with his physicality. He is being undersold as a cross blocker, nevertheless he is already an infinite (6-3, 308 kilos) asset inside the working recreation.
33. Noah Fant, TE, Iowa
Like his Iowa teammate Hockenson, Fant is an athletic receiver. But at 6-4, 232 kilos, he desires some work to develop proper right into a reliable in-line blocker.
34. Kelvin Harmon, WR, N.C. State
As a deep threat, Harmon’s measurement (6-3, 214 kilos) and tempo stand out. But he is moreover a savvy route-runner and a difficult, eager blocker.
35. Daniel Jones, QB, Duke
Jones has all-around, pro-tailored skills to associate with his splendid measurement at 6-5, 220 kilos. He moreover has bonus qualities alongside along with his sturdy bodily and psychological make-up.
36. Deionte Thompson, S, Alabama
Thompson is a rangy playmaker at 6-2, 196 kilos who can clear up everywhere in opposition to the cross. He’s steady in run help, too.
37. Dre’Mont Jones, DT, Ohio State
Jones is a pure inside pass-rusher who desires some bulking (6-3, 283 kilos) and coaching in order to be used on working downs. But he can develop properly in that area.
38. J.J. Arcega-Whiteside, WR, Stanford
At 6-3, 225 kilos, Arcega-Whiteside can every stretch the sector as a deep threat and battle to win battles inside the pink zone.
39. Garrett Bradbury, C, NC State
At 6-3, 306, Bradbury has the smarts, administration qualiities, agility and power wished to be a long-term NFL starter at his place.
40. Jachai Polite, OLB/DE, Florida
Although barely undersized at 6-2, 242 kilos, Polite’s tempo and athleticism are off the charts. He is a freak who channels some of former Gator Jevon Kearse.
41. Greg Little, OT, Ole Miss
Little has the dimensions (6-5, 325), agility and athleticism to counsel good upside as a cross protector, nevertheless his technique desires refinement, and he ought to uncover methods to greater use his power to his profit.
42. A.J. Brown, WR, Ole Miss
Brown, at 6-1, 230 kilos, matches the profile as a No. 1 massive receiver inside the NFL. He is a strong-handed, reliable route runner who is difficult enough to make massive performs after the catch, even in web site guests.
43. Taylor Rapp, S, Washington
At 6-0, 212 kilos, Rapp performs like a further linebacker on the sector alongside along with his work in run help. He can be a succesful upfield participant vs. the cross, at his best when blitzing and defending a quick area.
44. Nasir Adderley, S, Delaware
Adderley has an excellent combine of cornerback safety traits and bodily tackling in opposition to the run and after the catch, having fun with longer and meaner than measurement at 6-0, 200 kilos.
45. Mack Wilson, ILB, Alabama
Wilson has the dimensions (6-2, 236 kilos), ranginess and toughness in opposition to the run to be the next steady inside clean-up man from the Tide.
46. David Montgomery, RB, Iowa State
At 5-11, 216 kilos, Montgomery has steadily emerged as a sturdy, all-around attribute once more prospect. He finishes runs sturdy and has confirmed some good arms and wiggle as a receiver.
47. Hakeem Butler, WR, Iowa State
Butler has an infinite physique for the place at 6-6, 225 kilos. He can dominate going as a lot as get balls in web site guests, notably inside the pink zone.
48. Juan Thornhill, S, Virginia
Thornhill has good measurement (6-0, 210 kilos), smarts and safety skills. He moreover cleans up properly in opposition to the run.
49. Yodny Cajuste, OT, West Virginia
Cajuste performs with good power and measurement at 6-5, 315 kilos as best pure edge run blocker inside the class. He should transform a smoother cross protector with a view to be trusted on the left facet.
50. Zach Allen, DE, Boston College
At 6-5, 280 kilos, Allen is a gigantic, good, sturdy, high-effort participant who excels at stopping the run. He has room to develop as a pass-rusher, too.
51. Damien Harris, RB, Alabama
52. Deebo Samuel, WR, South Carolina
53. Julian Love, CB, Notre Dame
54. Te’Von Coney, ILB, Notre Dame
55. Parris Campbell, WR, Ohio State
56. Jonathan Abram, S, Mississippi State
57. Amani Oruwariye, CB, Penn State
58. Will Grier, QB, West Virginia
59. Kaleb McGary, T, Washington
60. Kris Boyd, CB, Texas
61. Rock Ya-Sin, CB, Temple
62. Joejuan Williams, CB, Vanderbilt
63. Chris Lidstrom, G, Boston College
64. Chauncey Gardner-Johnson, S, Florida
65. Gerald Willis III, DT, Miami
66. Devin Singletary, RB, Florida Atlanta
67. Joe Jackson, DE, Miami
68. T.J. Edwards, OLB, Wisconsin
69. Darrell Henderson, RB, Memphis
MORE: Most painful NFL Draft slides ever
70. Khali Hodge, ILB, Buffalo
71. Jacquan Johnson, S, Miami
72. Elgton Jenkins, C, Mississippi State
73. Eiijah Holyfield, RB, Georgia
74. Oshane Ximines, OLB/DE, Old Dominion
75. Kaden Smith, TE, Stanford
76. Anthony Johnson, WR, Buffalo
77. Dexter Williams, RB, Notre Dame
78. Martez Ivey, G, Florida
79. Charles Omenihu, OLB/DE, Texas
80. Ryan Finley, QB, NC State
81. L.J. Scott, RB, Michigan State
82. Isaiah Buggs, DT, Alabama
83. Riley Ridley, WR, Georgia
84. Erik McCoy, C, Texas A&M
85. Lonnie Johnson, CB, Kentucky
86. Bryce Love, RB, Stanford
87. De’Andre Walker, OLB/DE, Georgia
88. Amani Hooker, S, Iowa
89. Chase Winovich, DE, Michigan
90. Beau Benzschawel, G, Wisconsin
MORE: Each crew’s worst-ever draft select
91. Greg Gaines, DT, Washington
92. David Edwards, OT, Wisconsin
93. Michael Dieter, G, Wisconsin
94. Miles Sanders, RB, Penn State
95. Emanuel Hall, WR Missouri
96. Clayton Thorson, QB, Northwestern
97. Lil’Jordan Humphrey, WR, Texas
98. Austin Bryant, DE, Clemson
99. Christian Miller DE/OLB, Alabama
100. Andy Isabella, WR, UMass