Colorado morning show anchors ate the world's hottest chip on air, and it did not go well -

Colorado morning show anchors ate the world’s hottest chip on air, and it did not go well

Colorado




Channel 2 Dawn actually went for it this morning.

Colorado’s Personal anchors had been daring sufficient to strive the #OneChipChallenge reside on-air. What’s the problem? All you need to do is eat the world’s hottest chip made with the Carolina Reaper pepper.

Yup, that’s it. Simple, breezy.

Simply after an ominous voice shared a few of the unwanted side effects — short-term lack of information speech, heavy respiratory and, in fact, swearing — Ernie Bjorkman was the primary to dive in. “Ernie Bjorkman is doing it!” they exclaimed, and everybody adopted go well with.

Whereas there was some hemming and hawing, the warmth hit Natalie Tysdal the toughest. It made her vomit.

She posted an replace to her Fb web page this afternoon:

So, what actually occurred on TV this morning with the “one chip problem?” I assumed I used to be okay till I had a drink of my espresso to clean down the chip. I threw up, couldn’t breathe and felt like fireplace was popping out of my mouth, nostril and ears. I had a bottle of water, a glass of milk, a tablespoon of honey and three mints and nonetheless felt on fireplace. An hour later I had chills and a large headache. Three hours have passed by and I really feel like I used to be beat up in a darkish alley. Oh, and did I point out I shared the chip with my producer Scott Elliott? CRAZY! I wouldn’t advocate it.

Watch the video beneath:

Need to strive the #OneChipChallenge your self? Get all the information you want at paqui.com/onechipchallenge.